Friday, June 12, 2009

The wow factor

The lovely Kate from Esme Grace sent me some earrings to try out last week. This is them:

When you look at Kate's website, you are struck by 2 things - firstly the gorgeous jewellery that is stylish without being outlandish, and secondly by the incredible prices. These earrings are just £3.50, and frankly, even with delivery of £2.95, the total price is less than you would pay in many high street shops. I'm not sure how she does it!

Anyway, the earrings are gorgeous. You can't easily see in the picture, but they have a little jewel in the centre of each flower, catching the light and making them more than just ordinary. They have a nice long hook so they hang nicely, and the addition of tiny rubber "plugs" on the wires helps prevent idiots like me from losing them!

I wore them for a full day to check whether they would irritate my ear. They didn't! My ears react to even quite expensive costime jewllery, so this is quite a recommendation!

Payment is nice and simple through PayPal (did you know that you can still use it even when you don't have a PayPal account? It's just like paying by credit or debit card) and if items aren't suitable you can return them within 7 days (except for earrings, because of hygiene, but that's fair enough).

I think I'll be making use of Esme Grace quite a bit, and not just for myself! The range would make gorgeous presents, and there are so many pretty things to choose from I think all my female friends will be over the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment