Thursday, March 5, 2009

What's next?

I spent a great deal of time today trying to select the first tranche of my Spring shoe range. I'm not sure I'll ever find it easy, but thanks must go to the women of Twitter who answered my questions about what they like and don't like*!

So next week I should receive some pretty new foot adornments!

I don't have photos yet, but let's see what I can do with words...

First up, some classic flatties. Styled like ballet pumps, with a subtle gold trim and bow. A denim-type fabric, in gold, red, bronze and green, these will be comfortable but cute.

Next, I have chosen open toed, high wedges in soft metallic tones of silver or gold. Wedges are great for giving you height with stability!

The third addition to the range is a classic flat sequinned flip flop, in black, silver or bronze. This style is a great standby and you can carry it off just as well with jeans as with a floaty skirt.

The final additions this time round are some skyscraper heels in dazzling red, green or pink. With a pointy toe and cutaway side, these are for the days when you feel powerful and strong (or when you want to feel that way - I defy anyone not to feel amazing in these!)

There will be more styles and more sizes coming in the next 3-4 weeks, so keep checking the blog to find out the latest news. Keep giving me your opinions on what you are looking for in the "perfect" shoe.

* I learnt that slingbacks can be hard for many women to keep on their feet, that ballet pumps are popular with most - though not all- women, and that yellow is almost universally loathed.

4 comments:

  1. Since nobody has been able to leave comments, this is a test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Ian Hudson trying to post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited to see your new range Lisa!! The pink power shoes sound FABULOUS!! Def make sure you post piccys when you get them as I'll link them to my blog. Always love a pink shoes.
    the flip flops sound lovely too but i've got an aversion to flips the thought of the little bit in my toe makes me squirm but i always love looking at them!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything seems to be working OK.
    Good luck with the new range.

    ReplyDelete